The following was shared with the DC chapter of Public Health Awakened:
Human Impact Partners and the University of Wisconsin Population Health Institute's County Health Rankings and Roadmaps are holding a new cohort for their Health Equity Narrative Infrastructure Project, and we would love for you to participate! The sessions are interactive (think workshop more than webinar!) and participants will be helping to create a transformative narrative that reflects our shared values and beliefs that we want to elevate.
During the sessions, we will discuss and workshop:
· Identifying and naming our shared values and beliefs
· Narrative concepts and definitions
· Naming the dominant narratives we’re up against
· Exploring narrative power
· Understanding narrative power in relation to other forms of power
· Shifting dominant narratives
We will meet for two sessions on Zoom, with members from the Michigan chapter of PHA (facilitated by Jannah Bierens), on Wednesday May 25: 1:00-4:00 EST and Thursday May 26: 1:00-4:00 EST. There are limited slots, so if you can participate in both days, please email email@example.com to sign up. Any questions or if you would like further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as well.